Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Face Chart: Ursula

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 


I decided to dust off my Wacom tablet and try to make some of my very own face charts. I found a blank MAC chart on Google and it was all over after that! I have a whole list of Disney princesses & villains that I want to do and after that, who knows!

The first character I chose to do was Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I created two different looks; one copying Ursula's makeup as best I could and the other is a creation of my own taking inspiration from her color scheme. I'll be doing two charts for each character I chose to do ;)

 (click to enlarge)

The picture I used for reference.

I used a little less blue on my chart than my reference picture shows but I kind of liked it better that way. I'm thinking I should have made her eyebrows even more severe but I wanted to keep the look wearable in case someone wanted to use this for Halloween or something. I used the "soft oil pastels" brush setting which is why it looks a little textile; almost like I colored it in with pencils IRL.

So, what do you guys think of my first attempt at creating face charts??

XOX,
WitchHazel

8 comments:

  1. love both of the color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so talented! I love both looks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this! you did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I'm jumping all over the place.. I did snow white last night. Gonna try to get that one up when I get home from work ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking these Face Chart posts, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Charlotte! They're really fun to do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love!!! Great reference!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥