Thursday, September 8, 2011

ELF Matte Lip Color

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 


Praline, Tea Rose, Natural, Coral
(click to enlarge)

I'm not sure why I waited so long to get these because ELF Matte Lip Colors glide on soo smooth with amazing opaque color payoff in one pass. For only offering a small collection of four colors in Praline, Tea Rose, Natural, and Coral, they did an excellent job at picking shades that would be flattering on almost anyone.. I just wish there was a vampy red somewhere in this collection because the right shade of red paired with this awesome formula would be a dream. I added the ELF website swatches on top of my own and, as you can see, they're pretty misleading. Their swatch for Praline actually matches my swatch for Tear Rose identically, so it makes me wonder if that was an error on their part.

I'd recommend Praline or Tea Rose for the fall and Tea Rose or Natural for perfectly pink and pouty lips. Coral is the only one I'm on the fence about because I'm just not used to rocking that color (this is actually my first coral lipstick) and I'm not sure if it looks quite right on me. At only $3 a pop and 50% off sales happening all the time, I would high recommend getting every single one of these beauties next time you order from ELF!

Please check out my shop, WithLoveFromVegas.com! Thanks!!

6 comments:

  1. Believe it or not I do not own any of these. I always think about it but end up buying everything else heh. I will add them to my cart next time, lovely swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it! I have not bought elf in like 4 yrs, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mrs - I finally picked these up because I ran out of other stuff I wanted to try.. lol.

    @Stef - Thanks hun!

    @Jossie - Omg, how? I have to fight the urge to buy something every time they have a sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love them,, hopefully when they do reach our lands, they'll not be as pricey as some of the elf items here,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Belle.. I hope you can get them at a decent price! One of the best things about ELF is their low price point, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥