Sunday, October 16, 2011

Coastal Scents Hot Pot Relabeling Project

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 







Coastal Scents FINALLY gave their Hot Pots names! I'm so excited about this because I find it impossible to remember the letter/number combos they previously used. I spent part of my lazy Sunday going through my collection and relabeling everything. The names are all pretty straight up (no cutesy stuff here) but I don't mind because Lavender is a hell of a lot easier to remember than S08! I love how nice and neat they came out using my label maker, trimming down the labels as close as possible.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I love the colors! Great job with the label maker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dolls! It felt like it took FOREVER! But it was so worth it in the end.. I love how they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you remove the hot pots from the palette? I'm having trouble removing mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sorry for the late reply - I have been away from my blog for a bit. These were already removable pots - Coastal Scents Hot Pots which can be purchased individually. The only other palettes I have from CS are the big ones (like mirage, metal mania, etc. - I have all of 'em) and I have not tried to remove the pans from those palettes.

      When I've removed pans from other brands of makeup to place them in my own z-palette I used a flat iron and a piece of parchment paper. Just place the paper on the hot part of the flat iron and the bottom of the palette on top of that and let it sit for a minute. Eventually it can be pryed loose.

      Hope that helps! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥