Sunday, October 16, 2011

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Swatches


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 115 Ivory, 120 Classic Ivory, 130 Buff Beige

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 210 Sandy Beige, 230 Natural Buff, 235 Pure Beige

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 310 Sun Beige, 320 Honey Beige, 355 Coconut

..and here they are side-by-side in some different lighting situations..



I found a great page of samples in Glamour mag this month for these silky smooth Fit Me foundations. The samples were accompanied by a coupon which urged me to finally check this product out. I picked up #120, Classic Ivory, and I'll post my review after I give it a test run ;)

In the meantime, please check out my shop, WithLoveFromVegas.com! Thanks!!


4 comments:

  1. Nice post. I love your blog it's so neat and tidy, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really convenient for matching. It's so hard to find the right shade, sometimes!! I have to commend Maybelline on having a wide variety of shades to fit as many skin tones as possible. They do a great job with it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charlotte - That's so sweet of you to say! Thank you!!

    @Bonnie - I think they have something like 18 or 20 shades.. I think they did a great job trying to cover all skin tones.

    @Stef - Thank you! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥