Sunday, November 6, 2011

ELF Studio Blush Swatches

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 



ELF Studio Blush in Fushia Fusion (sic), Pink Passion, Berry Merry, Tickled Pink,
Blushing Rose, Mellow Mauve, Candid Coral, Peachy Keen, Giddy Gold, Gotta Glow

I completed my Studio Blush collection some time ago but am only now getting around to swatching them for your viewing pleasure.. procrastination FTW ;)

Everyone already knows the deal with these blushers so I'll spare the long review. They're excellent considering their price point (although a few can be a little powdery) and the pigmentation and staying power are great. The only total miss for me was Gotta Glow which I've seen compared to NARS Albatross as a dead-on dupe. I don't own Albatross but if this is what it's like, I'm glad I passed on it even though it was all the rage.

These are all light-to-medium swatches since that's how they'd be worn on the face.

Please check out my shop, WithLoveFromVegas.com! Thanks!!


6 comments:

  1. great color payoff for an elf product ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a wide variety of shades, which I like.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I don't have any of these yet but have been wanting to get a couple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! ELF can sometimes be hit-or-miss, but these are definitely a hit in my opinion. Wait for sale and get 'em for $1.50 - even better! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥