Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 

Wet N Wild Mega Last Lip Color


(with flash)
902C Bare It All
903C Just Peachy
904B Rose-Bud
905D Smokin' Hot Pink
907C Mauve Outta Here
908C Sugar Plum Fairy
910D Red Velvet
♥ 911D Stoplight Red
916D Ravin' Raisin
969   24 Carrot Gold

I also have Think Pink but I cannot find it anywhere.. it's kind of bugging me. My Wet N Wild lipstick collection is a lot bigger than I thought it was.. I only just noticed the other day, while putting away my newest addition - Rose-Bud, how much it had grown. I have a handful of other WNW lip products (MegaShields, the $1 lipsticks, natural blend balms, etc.) but the MegaLast Lip Color line holds the key to my heart. After checking their website I realized that I have to get back on the ball and start hunting some more of these down.. 

- 900B Pink Sugar
- 901B Think Pink
- 906D Wine Room
- 909D Coral-ine
- 912C In The Flesh
- 913C Sand Storm
- 914C Mocha-licious
- 915B Spiked With Rum
- 917B Cinnamon Spice
- 918D Cherry Bomb
- 919B Vamp It Up

- 965 Cherry Picking
- 966 Don't Blink Pink
- 967 Dollhouse Pink
- 968 Pinkerbell
- 970 Purty Persimmon

I'm wondering if the shades without letters are only temporary for spring/summer. If that's the case I'll be snatching up every 24 Carrot Gold and Purty Persimmon I can find because they're my budget-friendly alternatives to MAC's Morange. I mix these orange lipsticks with my favorite concealer to make color correctors and spending $2 a pop every time I need a replacement is a lot easier on my wallet than forking over the $$ for Morange (yet yields identical results).

So, what do you ladies think of these lipsticks? Bethany from Obsessions to Live For said that the one she tried was drying but (as I mentioned to her) I just apply a thin layer of lip balm beforehand then let it absorb in completely before putting on any of these MegaLast shades. I find that it really helps prevent any drying that might occur and also helps them glide on that much easier.

Are any of these shades on your wishlist? Bare It All, Just Peachy, Think Pink, and Mauve Outta here are my favorites of the ones I've tried. The next ones I'm going to snatch up are Don't Blink Pink and Dollhouse Pink before they (possibly) disappear.

You can find Part 2 of these swatches here ;)

Also, please check out my shop, WithLoveFromVegas.com! Thanks!!


40 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Only two bux each! And BOGO 50% off at KMart right now ;)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shades. I am sure gonna get some of these :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're awesome! Each one of these swatches is just ONE swipe! I think Bare It All would look perfect on your pout! ;)

      Delete
  3. I am so glad you made this post I was looking to buy some of these lipsticks online and I wasn't sure which ones I wanted to get. This post was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it to be helpful! Thanks! ;D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too, they're my favorite drugstore brand ;)

      Delete
  5. is 903 a dupe of nikki minaj viva glam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried that lipstick yet (I really don't like Nikki Minaj so I'm kind of like -bleh- about it) but after looking at some swatches on Google, it looks pretty close!

      Delete
    2. Yeah I think the same, I might get it someday :) Thanks for the swatches! <3

      Delete
  6. The shades are really pretty. I especially like Just Peachy, Rose-Bud and Smokin´Hot Pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smokin hot pink is definitely an attention grabber, love that one!

      Delete
  7. Wow, amazing swatches, thank you! 903C Just Peachy looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gaby! That's such a flattering shade.. I haven't seen it look bad on anyone yet.

      Delete
  8. I can't find 24 Carrot Gold anywhere!!!! I have Purity Perimmon though :) Based off your swatching I really want Smokin Hot Pink now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to start hoarding 24 Carrot Gold lol. I'll look for a spare for you next time I hit the drugstores ;)

      Delete
  9. Love these...I have a couple but I think I need more! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure.. I want ALL the colors (even though I will probably only wear less than half of them on a regular basis)..

      Delete
  10. The only thing I don't like about these lipsticks is the packaging and the fact I cannot find them anywhere around here! I really want Just Peachy, Rose-bud, and Smokin Hot Pink they are so pretty. I also think I am starting to like 24 Carrot Gold the more I see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that in post - the packaging drives me crazy, too. I get so pissed every time I scrape the side of lipstick when I take off the cap.. and it happens every time no matter how careful I am. I haven't been brave enough to actually WEAR 24 Carrot Gold, I've never worn orange lips so I'm still easing my way in to that one.

      Delete
    2. I am so glad I am not the only one with problems with the packaging. I am still somewhat scared of orange lips. I tried bees knees from morgana cryptoria once, I didn't like it on me. And the only other oranges I have worn are the occ lip tars I swatches. Opaque oranges are scary to me currently!

      Delete
  11. They're 40% off at Rite aid right now ! :D I think I'll have to pick one up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh, rub it in.. there are no more Rite Aids in Vegas ;[ They have so many great sales, especially on WNW!

      Delete
  12. Sadly I have four of these and really don't like them anymore. I have grown to love my Revlon lipsicks over the past couple of months and never use my WNW ones. Btw. I put up a new post, did it show up on your page? If not this is my new blog address: http://blackbutterfly-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have one Revlon lipstick which I think I've only worn once.. I need to pull it out and give it another try bc lots of girls rave about them. Your new post didn't show up but I resubscribed under your new blog name and now I see 24 new posts lol. I need to do some catching up!

      Delete
    2. That's weird because I haven't posted anything.. just deleted a lot of the old ones that had bad pictures etc.

      Delete
  13. i love wet n wild products, but UGH their packaging sucks balls! oh sorry for the vulgarity ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! If they changed their packaging and made it all a little more sturdy (and not annoying, in the case of the lipsticks) it would definitely be a 5 star brand in my opinion!

      Delete
  14. I agree with the dry feeling but if I put on chapstick first like you mention, they work fine. For the price the color payoff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! For two bux I don't mind the extra step of applying balm.

      Delete
  15. Holy Moly I love the collection you have. I have a few of these and I always forget to use them but I do like them. I want Mauve out of here....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lovvvve that shade.. It's blue based and I think it would look great on you!

      Delete
  16. 903C is one of my all-time favorites! Wish they were more moisturizing though but im looking forward to getting more (maybe think pink!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these lippies very pigmented and beautiful color:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your swatches are great! I have two of these and didn't really liked them. I'm picky when it comes to lip products. My lips have a tendency to be dry no matter if I use a lipbalm or not and these are a bit too dry for me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Honestly, I think I really really prefer moisturizing lip products but these are so matte, so cheap and so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow, look at those swatches!! i really need to get me some w-n-w lippies, everyone seems to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love love these lipsticks, I mean for the prices they are beyond amazing!! I've noticed though that alot of the stores are not carrying the full sets any longer. I picked up alot of mine months ago, and I have gone back to get certain colors and can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. 908C Sugar Plum Fairy and 916D Ravin' Raisin look like GORGEOUS colors. Ah <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥