Saturday, August 11, 2012

Unboxing: Jeffrey Campbell Lita Spike

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 


 
They arrived in a fitted box with a bit of paper padding.

 The artwork on the shoe box is so pretty!

There's an insert that says "WATCH IT LADY" warning that the shoes are sharp ;)
There is also a small bag of extra spikes in case any fall off your shoes.

Each shoe comes in its own dust bag. 
(I store them wrapped exactly like this)

 The heels are wrapped in protective foam secured with tape.

Undressed. 


Tried on as soon as I took them out of the box.

I've had these for a couple of months but misplaced the unboxing photos until just the other night. I got these here on SoleStruck.com and I also purchased the Jeffrey Campbell Perfect Spikes about a month an a half later (after I'd saved up the money for them). I did something I rarely do -I paid full price- and I kind of kicked myself when they went on sale about a month later and still had my size in stock.

They're my summer version of the Spiked Litas ;)

Now that they're COMPLETELY out of stock I guess I don't feel so bad. They're extremely cute and I'm glad to have them in my collection. The next pair I'd like to get are the Lita Spike CMYKs which are black leather/gold spikes (so that I have gold toned spikey shoes to go with my gold toned accessories... a silly reason, which is why I'm not in a huge rush to get them).

What do you think about Jeffrey Campbell shoes? I'm really impressed with the quality!








Please check out my shop, WithLoveFromVegas.com! Thanks!!

15 comments:

  1. Those are GORGEOUS!! I think imma get the knock offs from Urban OG. I do want a pair of authentic Litas eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, did they fit true to size? I have somewhat a big foot "/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen quite a few 'knock offs' that are pretty cute! The only thing I've really noticed is the amount/placement of the spikes and a slight difference in the toe box/heel shapes. I've actually been thinking about buying a dupe pair in mint - since it's such a 'trend' color I'm not sure how long I'll be in love with them so I don't want to pay JC prices..

      They're definitely true to size, I was RELIEVED when they got here and fit like a glove!

      Delete
  3. Ok I NEED a pair. I'm so jealous! haha And the box is a piece of artwork in itself! I have to do some browsing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They instantly became my favorite pair of shoes.. I 100% agree that you need a pair! Lol.

      Delete
  4. I have a love-hate relationship with JC. I love the shoes, but I really hate the price. I just cannot justify spending that kind of money on a shoe I can not wear everyday :( I do think they look amazing and will always wish I had a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. These were a splurge/impulse buy on a day I was feeling shitty and needed something to cheer me up.. It was the first time I've ever paid that much for a pair of shoes (the previous limit for me was around $100 and even that felt extravagant to me). I totally cringed and felt guilty when I bought these!

      On the other hand, for my 2nd pair of JC's I put $50 away each paycheck until I had enough. It was a lot easier to click 'submit order' that time, and I didn't feel like I was on a spending spree. I justify it in my head by saying they're leather, good quality, and something I can wear for years to come. I guess whatever helps me sleep at night lol.

      Delete
  5. i want a pair of jc's sooo badly. i actually tried on your summer version while i was in las vegas in june. i think, as much as i love the spiked version, the plain black have my heart. how do they run sizewise? i'm usually an 8.5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The plain black ones are really cute too.. they're on my radar. I love the ankle strap and square toe the Perfects have so I wouldn't mind having them in a few different styles.

      The Litas run very true to size - I usually wear anything from 8-9 (depending on the shoe).. I got these in a 9 to accommodate thicker socks in the cold months and they fit perfectly. I find the Perfects to be a bit narrow but I think in a couple of wears the toe strap will give a bit. The foot bed of the shoe is true to size though; I got these in an 8.5 to give my heel a little wiggle room and it worked out well.

      Delete
    2. so i bought a size 9 but im an 8, do you think that makes a big difference?

      Delete
    3. You might need to wear some thick socks.. Sorry for taking so long to reply - I changed some of my settings and stopped getting notifications for comments without realizing it. Did you receive your boots? How did it work out for you?

      Delete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! & sooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In love with these shoes! Great taste girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *DROOL*
    I'm sure you're rocking the shit out of them!

    xoxo
    Solemate ;) haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥