Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Nails: Love & Beauty, Teal

Inline image 2
♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Tumblr ♥ Instagram ♥ Pinterest 



♥ Love & Beauty Teal (2 coats)
♥ Seche Vite Top Coat (1 coat)

I got this nail polish for $.49, which is pretty exciting for me ;) I bought it some time in December when Forever 21 was having a "50% off clearance" sale. I picked up about a dozen shades since the price was right. The shades had different names online but when they arrived they were all labeled in a generic way (Teal, Pink, Purple, etc). Even though this was a clearance item I'm sure you can find a similar shade in their extensive line of blues & greens. There's this one also named Teal, but their online swatch is a little misleading (if it's even the same polish). They're $2.80 each at full price.

And now here's some miscellaneous ugly junk:


Nail One
Red Base (paint until opaque)
China Glaze Ruby Pumps (1 coat)
Seche Vite (1 coat)
OPI Black Shatter (1 thick coat)

This one's not so much 'ugly' as it is played out! With no other use for my shatter polish (since I'm over it and it's starting to dry out) I made this "lava" nail on a display wheel I started. This was one of my favorite combinations to wear when I got my first bottle of shatter so I guess I put it there just fer.. lookin' at ;)

Nail Two
Essie Ballet Slippers (1 coat)
Wet N Wild Part of Five Glitters (1 coat)
Essie Ballet Slippers (1coat)

(...and then I ruined it with)

Sally Hansen Magenta Moves (used for the 'cupcake liner' - L/E)
Wet N Wild Everybody Loves Redmond (used for the 'cherry')
Black Nail Art Pen (use to define the 'cupcake liner')

I went and made my very favorite jelly sandwich and ruined it by turning it in to a cupcake. That sentence sounds like it belongs on a food blog..

Nail Three
Any dark green base (paint until opaque)
Any mixed/chunky silver glitter (1 generous coat)
China Glaze Watermelon Rind (1 thin coat)
Seche Vite (1 coat)

Meh. I didn't really care for this combo.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate all of the feedback. Have a beautiful day! ♥